Large T-Shirt Fabric Triangle Scarf
This basic stretch cotton triangle scarf is simple and so easy to tie.
- Handmade of soft stretchy fabric, it is cool and comfortable in any season.
- Front edge is folded over and sewn as a band.
- The beautiful solid colors and smooth texture make an attractive fashion statement with any outfit.
Although these are not pre-tied, no tying skills are necessary! The triangle shape makes it very easy to tie.
Simply place the edge with the band in front on your hairline and tie the two side tails into a knot at the back of your neck. The back is long enough to cover your hair.
The scarf can also be tied with the back tail tucked in to form a pocket for your hair, like a snood.
For those who have difficulty tying behind the neck, there is a solution:
- Place the edge with the band in front on your shoulders and tie the two side tails into a knot in front like a Girl Scout neckerchief.
- Now move the scarf around until the knot is in back and the remaining tail is in front.
- Then pull the tail up and over your head.
It may take a couple of tries to find the best spot to tie the knot for the right fit.
Made in the USA
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 23 February, 2007.